skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Hansen Happenings
Monday, June 2, 2008
If you had told me three days ago....
I never would have believed that I would actually be able to use swimming lessons as an INCENTIVE for Kylie to be on her best behavior! Today I had to tell her that if she didn't behave she would not be able to go to swim lessons. And it worked. Ha!
1 comment:
Jenny
said...
I am so glad you made her stick with it! Awesome!
June 2, 2008 at 9:53 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All About Autumn
Blog Archive
►
2010
(24)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(3)
►
2009
(7)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(3)
▼
2008
(64)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(7)
▼
June
(13)
Swim Lesson Pics
Fair
Mother's Day
Carolyn's Birthday
Mutton Bustin & Stick Horse Racing
Sore!
Garden
Father's Day
Jeremiah
Kylie's Self Portrait
Fun with reading... (sigh!)
A few of Isaiah's favorite things....
If you had told me three days ago....
►
May
(5)
1 comment:
I am so glad you made her stick with it! Awesome!
Post a Comment