Monday, June 2, 2008

A few of Isaiah's favorite things....

Isaiah at Yellowstone

babies (especially the doll kind)
balls
bath time
biting (unfortunately - but it's cause he's teething)
brownies (if he sees yours just kiss it goodbye)
cell phones
Daddy (he's such a daddy's boy)
doggies
hugs (giving and receiving)
"Itsy Bitsy Spider"
ladders
lights (he notices them everywhere)
Mommy
oatmeal
"Once There Was a Snowman"
outside
peek-a-boo
raisins
remote controls
rocking horse
shoes / sandals (I think we have a fetish here.)
Signing Time
SISTERS!
slapping five
slides (except the one in our playroom - go figure...)
swings
trampolines (a bed will do in a pinch)
watermelon
waving hi and bye
yogurt

3 comments:

Jenny said...

he is so adorable! I miss him so much!

Katy said...

Yeah, we miss you guys, too. Today Kylie asked me if I would steal Ammon. :-)

Jenny said...

I don't know if that is more cute or just totally sad. They miss each other so much!