Why am I so excited to have dirt for a yard? Well, because it's no longer weeds! Better still, I now have an operating automatic sprinkler system for said dirt....
Our yard is finally being put in. Dare I believe that after having lived here a year we are actually within days of having grass... trees... bushes... a real yard?! (Last year's focus was finishing the basement, and this year it has been building the new house and preparing the rental to be sold - not much time for the yard.) The kids will now have their own yard to play in - no longer having to go to Grandma's when we want to enjoy a yard.
"Kids, why don't you go outside to play?" Ahhh, music to my ears!
I just may survive this summer after all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
WELCOME to the addictive world of blogging! I am so excited that you have finally started one so I can keep up w/ the ongoings of your life.
We miss y'all! Cute blog btw, I love the family pic!
That's awesome that you guys are getting your yard put in. I bet your kids are excited about that...almost as much as you!
I can't wait to be able to say those words "Go outside and play" as well. We are anxiously awaiting a yard too. Although, I must admit the boys love the dirt and really don't seem to mind. Maybe it's just for my sanity since I'm hoping for a little less dirt to be tracked in the house.
Post a Comment