On a recent day, those wheels in her head had apparently been turning as she thought of ways to turn a profit.
She got a bunch of blankets from her room, folded them up, and placed them in a pile. She also gathered together several books. Then she called for me.There was a sign, hand printed in her own cute penmanship, placed on the blankets. It read, "Blankets for sale."
The sign she is holding with the book says, "Story time. It will cost you one quarter."
Thankfully, I just happened to have a few spare quarters.
In all fairness, it turned out she wanted to use the money to pay me for dinner.
Silly girl.

5 comments:
Carolyn is so amazing and creative! What a one of a kind little girl you have there! Stories like this one make blogs worth keeping - it is a great story I hope she remembers always.
She is too funny! That's great that she has such a wonderful imagination. A lot of kids are missing that these days.
What a cute story! I just love that she used her income to pay for her dinner. She's a sweetie.
That's a great story -- what a precious moment!
Now that is so smart! I may have to do that, I need some extra cash:)
Love your blog!
Post a Comment