I have a bunch of Amish Friendship Bread starters up for grabs. They are going to be ready to bake right in time for Thanksgiving, so they could be a nice little addition to your feast! If anyone wants one, just say so!
Hey girl! I don't mind a bit. Drop by ANY time you want. How did you find me?? So cool that you did. What a beautiful family you have! Don't you love the children!?
3 comments:
Hey girl! I don't mind a bit. Drop by ANY time you want. How did you find me?? So cool that you did. What a beautiful family you have! Don't you love the children!?
I found you (and Josh) through Evelyn. How fun, she turned out to be quite the jackpot. :-)
I would love to, however, we aren't going to be around. Out and about visiting family. Maybe next time! :)
Post a Comment