To my three faithful readers, I would like to apologize for the lack of posts lately. I hate to think of the great disappointment you must have felt over the past several weeks each time you have pulled up my blog in anticipation, only to discover - yet again - nothing new awaiting you there. ;-)
One reason for the lull is that we are moving into our new home in about a week (YAY!) and have been extremely busy jumping through all the hoops it has taken to get to this point and preparing for the move itself.
In addition to that is the fact that my pictures are not accessible to me at this point (a very sad and long story of which I will spare you), and pictures are needed to complete almost any post! If and when my pictures come back to me I will happily be posting some!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I, for one, was wondering where you were! :-) It's so exciting that you guys will be moving soon! Yay!
yay - I'm looking forward to more posts.
i, too was wondering what was up!! i am a blog stalker :) btw...the pic of your kids at the top of your blog is great!! good luck in the move!
Post a Comment