Here is my picture. This was taken in May and is the back and side view of the home we are currently building. This house will be ready for us to move into next month. We are still trying to sell our two other houses and need that to happen asap. Wish us luck cause we really love this house and want everything to work out! The market is just not cooperating! :-(
I tag Amanda E., Jenny S., and Krista N.

6 comments:
I was curious as to what the 4th folder/4th photo was in my computer. I'm chuckling because it was of the lot we decided to build our house on here at Pilgrim's. Funny coincidence.
I didn't know you were building another house! That looks amazing! I still need to take a tour of your other new house. Happy Birthday! We need to do something for it, maybe dinner sometime???
Heather, you are so sweet. I can't believe you always remember. I really do want to get together soon. I keep thinking I'll have you all over for lunch or dinner or something, but I just can't seem to get that plan off the ground. (Plus, it's a very intimidating idea to cook for Callie, since I KNOW I can never measure up...)
I tagged you back with a different tag. Do it if you want.
Hi Katy!
Cute photo of your family! hope you don't mind me copying your food storage site- I am so into that! Good luck on the house- the whole "housing market" sucks lately!
Haha, no I don't mind, Mindi! I actually copied it myself! :-)
Post a Comment