I was shocked to see how TINY Becky and David were. Haha! And it took me a second to recognize my husband. :-) Congrats on the ten years. That's awesome!!
Yay for anniversaries! Mine was on Sunday (I know I am terrible I haven't posted anything about it). Ten years?! You are definitely a veteran. I love the old photos. You look pretty much the same though, just your hair is a little shorter. Can we get together sometime soon? I miss you!
4 comments:
I was shocked to see how TINY Becky and David were. Haha! And it took me a second to recognize my husband. :-) Congrats on the ten years. That's awesome!!
Yay for anniversaries! Mine was on Sunday (I know I am terrible I haven't posted anything about it). Ten years?! You are definitely a veteran. I love the old photos. You look pretty much the same though, just your hair is a little shorter. Can we get together sometime soon? I miss you!
You're such a wonderful couple with a beautiful family!
Ten years- WOW!! Congratulations! I miss you Katy, your blog is really cute.
Post a Comment