We left yesterday afternoon for an 8-night trip. We went as far as St. George, then stopped at our condo there for the night. We had tons of fun playing in the pool, got a good night's rest, then headed for Anaheim, which is where we are now.
We will play at Disneyland and C.A. for a few days, then head to the beach for my family reunion. When that ends this weekend, we will stay a night in Vegas or St. George on the way home, then get back Sunday evening.
Hot tip: Never (and I mean NEVER) drive the stretch from Las Vegas into California at the end of a holiday weekend....

4 comments:
Fun! I love your header picture BTW. And I avoid that stretch from Vegas to OC during holidays too--that seemingly unending "welcome to California" traffic jam is just pure misery!
I know what you mean!! We drove it on Easter and that was absolutely insane! Have a ton of fun on vacation.
Well, I hope you had a fun time in California (once you finally got here!). I must say I am looking forward to not making that drive anymore. :) Ughh.
I'm Jealous!!!
Post a Comment