I thought I had seen it all - I have taken my kids to some pretty great pools and rec centers. But this one was the best yet! And it didn't take long to get there, either, as I had feared it would when I heard it was in Kearns (it's in the same complex as the olympic oval). I picked up my sister-in-law on the way AND got lost getting there (missed my exit off Bangerter), but I still made it in under 30 minutes from when I left my house.
were several pools for kids, with various play structures and slides in them. The girls are such good little swimmers and spent a lot of time in the "deep end" (4 1/2 feet) of one of the children's pools.
Isaiah thinks he can swim unassisted, and he tries in vain to get me to release my hold on him. It's exhausting for me to have him constantly
Kylie and Carolyn were good little helpers to Isaiah. They really take great care of him and love to make him happy.
When Carolyn took Isaiah on the slide, first he was stunned by the water in his face, but then he could not stop laughing! It was hilarious! He was eager to go again.

3 comments:
Peter and Ammon will LOVE it. We HAVE to go in August. How fun! Send me an e-mail with price details...
So cute, Katy!! Your kids are growing up so fast! I miss having you so close! We'll have to have a BBQ and get the gang together again(although, we're moving soon, so it'll have to be after that).
Post a Comment