Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Do you remember when....

Here is a fun little game I saw on a friends blog.

Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.

If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Coming to check out your awesome home-to-be last weekend!

Jenn said...

That was so nice what you said on my blog. We never really did get a chance to get to know each other to well. I remember the first time I saw you in relief society and thought, she looks like a really fun person to know. I also remember running into you at the Zoo for Signing Time.

Katy said...

Shells, I don't believe you have a blog, so here is my memory on you.

I remember being at my parents timeshare in Salt Lake (that they used to have before they traded for Bear Lake). I think both our families were there and we kids were just playing and running around the condo, basically. I remember how even back then you had a very calm, sweet demeanor.

Sheree said...

When I met you and you'd just had Caroline--we were VT partners and dragging our new babies along. You were always so sweet!

Katy said...

Sheree, I never saw this game come up on your blog, so I will post one about you here.

This is a random and funny memory, but I, too, remembered us being VT partners and visiting Marni when you and I both had new babies (Carolyn and Monet). Monet was playing on her tummy and spit up on Marni's carpet. I remember you seemed so mortified, but it was totally not a big deal since she was about to move and was having her carpets cleaned anyway.

I also remember when you and I discovered that my son had almost become your nephew! I can't believe how crazy it is that the first family that had been selected to adopt him was your sister-in-law!