In honor of Jeremiah's 34th birthday, our family had a little celebration! He and I are leaving on his birthday for a getaway to San Diego, where his cousin is getting married this weekend, so our family celebrated a few days early! We had a great evening!
We all love Jeremiah so much and could not ask for a better husband or father!

2 comments:
Sounded like a great party (by which a mean YUMMY food!). He is a great guy - definitely worth celebrating his life! Glad you all had nice family time AND nice couple time - doesn't get better than that!
I've missed a lot of your posts. Isaiah singing was so cute. I keep wanting to get Kambria singing on video but she won't do it! It's a bummer. I am jealous that you and Jeremiah got to get away together. I bet that was so great. Your new niece sure is cute! ;-)
Post a Comment