After more than 10 months, I am jumping back into the blogging world! I kept thinking I needed to go back and play catch up, but the more I fell behind the more daunting the task seemed, so I kind of gave up on it for a while. And, I've got to be honest, it became harder to find time for blogging once I was introduced to Facebook. (Curse you, Facebook!)
But this is a new year, a new decade! 2010 is my fresh slate and the perfect time to start blogging again. I am so optimistic about and excited for all the wonderful and exciting things that will be happening for my family, and I want to get back to writing down the things going on in our lives and all the little details about things my children do and say that I want to be able to remember forever.
My intention is to post every week or two, but we will just see how things go.
Happy new year, everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yay!! SO happy you are back! I have definitely cut back on blogging but try to atleast do it once or twice a month. It is nice to look back on things and remember all the fun you have had throughout the year! :)
Welcome back! I have missed reading your blog and I'm looking forward to it once again!
Dear Heavens, you blogged again!! Oh, what's that sharp pain in my chest, ahh...
Post a Comment