(Oh, did I mention Jeremiah is reading Breaking Dawn? Yes, I got him to read the series - it should be required reading for all men, in my opinion, along with a thorough and in-depth study of Edward. ;-) Jeremiah doesn't love the books like I do; however, he IS still reading at book four, isn't he?)
When we ride, I pull the two younger kids in a bike trailer. One day I even rode eight miles round trip to pick up Kylie from preschool with the bike and trailer. I had all three kids in there (yes, that's over 100 pounds of kid!), and I about died on the way home. We had to stop for a break at a park along the way, but we made it!
We decided to buy a co-pilot for Carolyn that attaches to the back of Jeremiah's bike. This way, we can go on longer rides without the worry of her tiring out. The girls take turns riding on it, and they LOVE it. Jeremiah is very exciting to ride with - up and down curbs and all sorts of fun.
We found a great deal on the co-pilot online, and we were all so excited when it arrived a few days later. Isaiah assisted Jeremiah in assembling it.
Then Jeremiah and Carolyn were off on the maiden voyage!

I am loving this fall weather and hope it lasts long enough for many more family bike rides this year!

3 comments:
We love bike rides too but the tire is flat on the bike trailer so we haven't been out lately, I miss it! I am laughing that you are making Jeremiah read the twilight series! way to go! James refuses, but always wanted to know what was happening as I was reading the books. :) SO funny.
How fun! I need to fix my bike and get going on it again.
Okay, ReAnn convinced me to read the Twilight series and gave me Rachael's books to read after our Italy trip. I read Twilight in one night!!!!! For awhile I was completely, completely obsessed. (I think I am doing better!) I have 1/4 left of Breaking Dawn to finish. I, too, am so in love with Edward--mostly missing the butterfly feeling and all of that--and wish Will would read at least the first book. Maybe if I tell him that Jeremiah is . . . . :)
Post a Comment